Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grouchy

I am exhausted (cryiared, more accurately). My jaw still hurts a lot and it is making my ears and head and face hurt and my eyes swim and my head too fuzzy to concentrate. (Though the rheumatologist did prescribe me a muscle relaxant to take before bed, so maybe that will help.) My toes hurt. That makes my legs hurt. Last night my feet cramped so badly it brought me to tears. I’ve been in class all day, but I've had very little luck paying attention. I just turned in a 12-page paper that was supposed to be 15-20 pages. Oops. I have three impending law exams and I’ve barely started outlining for any of them. And APL is sick and I don’t have the energy to take care of him and he doesn’t have the energy to take care of me. Plus, because of my weakened immune system, we have to sleep in separate rooms while he’s sick and that makes me feel lonely too.

All of this makes me grouchy. I think I need a hug. But not one that’s going to give me the flu. ;o(

6 comments:

A said...

Oh that is sad! I want to fly up and hug you. Maybe you and APL could don hazmat suits and give each other big awkward hugs. For a lower-tech version, you could try garbage bags. I suggest hugging the puppy as much as possible and using him to send notes back and forth.
Love you!!

Sylvia Zebrowski said...

Great big hugs from me -- over and over and over and grouchy is OK

Rebecca said...

Come here, you big chocolate chip love muffin. You can has hugs from me. And dinner, which I believe fulfills the care requirement.

~kelly marie~ said...

I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs!

Unknown said...

:( it will be okay!

your being oscar made me realize, though, that the term "omnomnomnom" almost definitely came from cookie monster, who i was going to say i would be if you were going to be oscar.

i love you! constructive hugs!

KCFitch said...

For what it's worth, e-hugs from me and Kaia...

ooo I think she spit up a little on your shoulder :-P