Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cryierd

On RK's recommendation, I've created a new word to describe how I feel:

cryierd
Pronunciation: \krah\yuhrd
Function: adjective
Definition: drained of strength and energy to the point where you just want to cry

But instead of crying, you’re in the law library trying to complete hundreds of pages of reading for a makeup class tonight that lasts through dinnertime that you have no idea how you will find the energy to even sit through, let alone pay attention…

5 comments:

A said...

I like that you're coming up with words. Sounds like a new form a therapy I can get behind.

Unknown said...

you made it through! and i love your new word. i'm not there quite yet, but ask me in a week or two.

that photographer (jill greenberg) did this kind of awesome thing where she was hired to shoot john mccain for a mag and totally made him look evil and awful because she was so against him. i've admired her ever since. plus, her photography is gorgeous.

i hope you're not feeling cryierd today (correct usage of the word?). hugs from california.

Unknown said...

p.s. now my word verification is...

"fackful"

looks like your blog template is what's subconsciously inspiring you to invent words!

Anonymous said...

I think if I were to invent a word to describe how my RA makes me feel it would be:

Frustired: When you're so frustrated from being in pain all the time that you just want to cry.

~Mariah~ said...

MELISSA: Thanks for your post - nice to virtually "meet" you! Though sorry it isn't under better circumstances. ~;o(

RA can be ENDLESSLY frustrating - sometimes I don't know how I manage to keep going at all. But I do know that remembering I am not alone always helps. So if you're ever feeling particularly "frustired" I'm always just an email away. ~;o)

FromThisPoint.Forward@gmail.com