Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feverish

I think I have a low grade fever - I've been both freezing and overheating all afternoon and all evening. I don't think I feel quite as horrible as the cartoon fish pictured here, but I'm worried that I might be headed in that direction.

The situation really doesn't thrill me - especially considering all the work work and honeymoon packing and wedding project finishing I have to do before I leave next week to drive to California for my wedding.

So, despite the fact that my achy joints clearly need some help as well, I've cancelled pilates for tomorrow so that I can try to get some extra sleep and I've emailed the office to let them know I won't be coming in.

I know exactly how important it is right now to slow down.

Still sucks though.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Not feeling well *does* suck, especially when you add in joints that are sore at the best of times. Hope you feel better soon!

J said...

Enjoy some adorableness here: http://animalswithstuffedanimals.com/